Monday, July 12, 2010

And Yet Another Trike!?!

Yes you read correctly...I now have yet another aircraft.  Yikes! 

On my last trip to Hawaii I had made a trade with a trike pilot friend who is now aspiring to be a paraglider pilot.

I traded a full rig, wing, harness, reserve, etc., etc., for a trike wing and chassis.
At least this one was not located so far away from where I live....up in Banks, Oregon, which is about 20min W of Portland.

I made the trip up this weekend staying at Russel's (flying cohort) house Saturday night.  We went out to Banks on Sunday and collected all of the gear which included, Jetwing Trike with 440 Kawasaki engine (same as on the A-10), 3 fin Ivo prop, balistic chute (unmounted), and Moyes GTR wing.

Everything is in pretty good shape....just needing some clean up and some minor fiddling here and there.


I am starting to think that I may have some sort of Obsessive/Compulsive aircraft collecting disorder.

Anybody know the number for 911?

No comments: